The Office of Instructional Design and Technology provides training and support to faculty, students, and staff in the use of current and emerging learning technologies.
InTech offers a variety of services, including:
- Blackboard training and support
- Office 365 training and support
- Online learning training and support
- Programs for faculty interested in exploring ways to incorporate technology into their teaching
- Classroom visits for student technology training
- Faculty and staff workshops
- Digital recording equipment
- WordPress training and support
InTech Offices are located on the first floor of Merritt Hall (Suite 103).
Current Workshop Opportunities:
Workshops are open to all McDaniel faculty and staff. Currently, all training is conducted online.