Celebrating the New

Welcome to Intech@McDaniel’s new home! I’ve spent some time rearranging and, I’ll admit it, playing with a digital camera. The image in the header above is from a photo I took here on campus. Can you guess where? (Ok, so it isn’t too hard to figure out if you’ve spent any time at all on this end of campus.) Be sure to bookmark the new site, or you can subscribe via email using the sidebar link.

In addition to refurbishing the blog site, I’ve also, finally, compiled a list of the loaner equipment available from InTech. A big thank you goes to Brian Belida for his help with getting that information posted on the McDaniel College website. Loaners, such as Flip camcorders and video iPods, are available to students, faculty and staff.

Have a little free time over the break? Check out the college’s Atomic Learning site. You’ll find an extensive listing of video tutorials that cover Microsoft applications, Adobe applications, Google apps, iPhoto and a lot more. Once logged in you can edit your setting by clicking on My Profile & Settings on the upper right. Here you can select the Closed Caption option and/or change the Movie Format from Flash to QuickTime.