Center for Instructional Technology
The Center for Instructional Technology is a multifunction resource center dedicated to supporting teaching and learning at McDaniel College.
CIT resources include:
- Workshops and training for faculty & staff.
- Space for small group meetings or web conferences.
- Help with instructor-created video projects.
Contact us for more information about using or reserving the CIT.
Merritt Hall, Room 105
- 6 dual-boot MacBook Pro laptops
- Mac Mini—projects to 60″ flat screen TV or to a projector
- Aver document camera
- Web cam
- Headphones and microphones (for narration or voiceover)
Mac and Windows
MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)