We are McDaniel :)

Exhibition

Kent Hu, I like Chinese culture and history and I am studying Chinese language, history, and culture at McDaniel College

Exhibition

Trevor Hammond, I am studying producing films and sociology @McDaniel College. It is awesome to play games with Chinese students

Exhibition

Bri Molony, I am history and Asian Studies double majors.  I love East Asian culture and hope to study in China one day.

Exhibition

Fangluo Chen and Karleigh Baldwin, Westminster High School.

We are in high school and it is our pleasure to be here with the youth group we talked on the internet.

Exhibition

Maddie Mitchell, I am from Atlanta, Georgia and I am also studying film production at McDaniel College.

Exhibition

Greg Laslo, I am studying History.

1 Lucy

Lucy Brady and her journals on China Trip. People love her. Wherever she goes, kids/parents/teachers/students ask to have pictures with her.

Exhibition

Rebecca Wissmann, I am major in environmental science and minor in education. I am planning to teach English in China.

Exhibition

Gram Arnsberger, I am studying History with a focus on East Asian Culture. I love to teach kids.

Exhibition

Peter Chen, co-leader, helped to arrange the cultural exchange with Suzhou University and Anhui Normal University

Exhibition

Dr. Qin Fang, a Wuhu native and alway excited to bring students down to China. (2011 trip with McDaniel students at Wuhu)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.