Allows you to find and import FREE open VPN servers from the Internet for OpenVPN customers.
Increase their availability to easily unlock blocked sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Encrypt data, protect your privacy, bypass the firewall, hide your public IP address, no one knows where you come from.
– It’s a plugin, so don’t work autonomously!
– Designed to co-work with ‘OpenVPN Connect’, ‘OpenVPN for Android’ and ‘OpenVPN Settings’.
– For Android4.0 and higher, suggest installing the official OpenVPN Connect customer, for which we provide a specific feature.
– Of course, you can use “OpenVPN for Android.” Supports importing ovpn profiles, but can’t clean them quickly.
– For Android2.x and 3.x, suggest installing “OpenVPN Settings” (need to root the phone). Support for ovpn import profiles.
– All servers come from the Internet, so we can’t make sure that each of them is available, so you need to patiently try one by one. A version to a faucet is planned, but needs more time to develop.
HOW TO USE IT
1. Install the app and “OpenVPN Connect”
2. Open the app and click the Refresh button, then wait for the list of servers
3. Click on a server, the import screen of the ovpn profile will be launched, click the “Accept” button
4. In the main screen – “OpenVPN Connect” click the “Connect” button
5. If you’re lucky, you’ll get a VPN connection.
6. If the server cannot be reached, please repeat the steps: 3 – 4
HOW TO REMOVE ALL OVPN PROFILES QUICKLY
Over time, many OVPN profiles are obsolete. The app provides an option to quickly clean profiles. Click the “Ovpn” button, the information page on the OpenVPN Connect app, will appear, and then you can click the “Delete Data” button to clear all of its profiles.
– Support for 2.x, 4.x operating systems
– But NO for devices for lack of TUN module in the core (please try “the TUN.ko installer”)